Today I reloaded a quilt on the frame which I had started to quilt in 2017 and had to come off as I misjudged the alignment of the quilting and had to un-sew a whole row of quilting.
It has been folded under the long arm machine for such a long time it was has been calling for me to put it back on the frame so today I took the plunge and began that process.
Here it is on the design wall from when I lived on Ballad Court in 2017:
and here it is today as I made progress on the quilting:
I got 2 more rows quilted and just over half way done and hope to have the rest done over the next few days and will post a picture when it is done. It will then move to the binding UFO pile.