I am now offering “A Weekend of Art and Stitch Fun" workshops in my studio in Pleasant Hill, CA.
Click here for more details.
I am pleased to announce that I am now a Certified Trainer for Art and Stitch a wonderful software that allows you create your own art work with drawing tools, trace designs from existing images or very easily convert vector art then assign stitches and then save to the format of your long arm quilting system or embroidery machine.
Art and Stitch Classes
Beginning Art and Stitch
In this class you will learn the basic functionality of Art and Stitch
- How to navigate the menus
- Get familiar with the artwork and the stitch toolbar
- Learn about the different drawing tools
- Play with Reshape to make perfect designs
- Add interest to your designs by using motif and creative fills
- Learn how to use the Magic Circle and Magic Square tools
- Create a panto using the Meander Anywhere tool
Beyond Beginning Art and Stitch
This class assumes that you understand the basic functionally of ANS and can be combined with Beginning Art and Stitch as a two day class offering or as a separate one day class. You will learn
- Quick recap of ANS functionality
- Be Creative with true type fonts
- Applique functional
- Create interesting designs from doodles
- Play time with Design on Path
- How to set up seamless borders and corners
- How to set up quilt layouts
Celtic Knots in Art and Stitch
Learn how Art and Stitch can be used to create wonderful Celtic Knot designs at the end of this class you will be able to
- Create a continuous Trinity Knot design
- Use Magic Circle, Magic Square and Design on Path to enhance the basic Trinity Knot
- Learn how to dissect a Celtic Knot into distinct shapes
- Turn the distinct shapes into continuous designs
- Play time with Celtic Knots and create complex continuous designs
- Layout a whole cloth using Celtic Designs
This class assumes that you understand the basic functionally of ANS
Custom Classes are available on request or any of the above classes can be customized for your needs.
For more information on setting up classes, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org